Eye Exams in Columbia, MO
Dr. Jalali’s vision assessment and eye health evaluation incorporates cutting-edge testing systems and in-depth clinical knowledge to keep you safe. It is his goal to provide you with a variety of vision options, not just one.
Dr. Jalali also employs alternative medical models and a holistic approach to promote the best eye health. Dr. Jalali has a thorough knowledge of the latest medications as well as good generic alternatives.
Comprehensive eye exams include:
- State of the art Corneal Mapping included in each eye exam ($70-$100 value, no extra charge)
- All exams test for cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration and keratoconus
- Dynamic vision chart, so you won’t ever memorize the eye chart
- High-resolution digital color retina imaging when needed
Other services which may be included in the eye exam if needed include:
- Dry eye and allergy management
- Removal of metal and other foreign bodies in the office and on emergency basis
- Assessment and proper treatment of eye infections and injuries
- Color vision testing
- Depth perception, reading, focus and eye muscle testing