View your Records
Did you visit us recently for an appointment? Want to get in touch with Dr. Jalali or any other member of the Advanced Vision staff? Visit the portal below to access your records and/or send us a confidential message.
Upon reaching the MyEyeCareRecords.com page below, first-time users will need to hit the register upon. You will then be taken to a page where you will enter the following information:
- Social security number OR Insurance policy ID
- Date of birth
- Password of your choice
Return users can simply log in on the right-hand side with their username (their email address) and password. In the event of a lost user name or password, click the Forgot User Name/Password link on the bottom right and follow the following steps:
- Call your doctor’s office
- Be ready to provide your personal information for verification purposes
- Tell them you are unable to access the patient portal
- Ask them to confirm the spelling of your first and last name, date of birth, SSN and/or your primary and secondary insurance ID
- Once all elements are verified to be correct, ask them to reset your web portal registration
- After your registration is reset, they will give you a new Initial Password. Please write it down as you will need it to register.
- Register again
Once you log in, MyEyeCareRecords.com provides patients with an easy to understand electronic copies of their current problem list, medications, lab results, and all other medical records. Through electronic exchanges, key clinical information is easily shared between referring doctors and specialist. In addition, the site provides patients with electronic access to their current health information and health reminders, depending on their preference.